Company’s Innovative Mobile Capabilities Help Organizations Conduct Recruiting Activities Anywhere and Any Time and Provide a More Positive Candidate Experience
PageUp People, a leading multinational talent management solutions provider, today announced details of its cutting-edge mobile solutions and the efficiencies they bring to the talent acquisition processes of its clients.
Mobile device usage has grown rapidly in the last few years, and more individuals have come to rely on their devices to search and apply for new job opportunities. At the same time, recruiters and hiring managers increasingly depend on their devices to facilitate the talent acquisition procession, by accessing candidate information and evaluating their credentials anywhere and at any time. Despite the growing use of mobile devices among job seekers and recruiters, research shows that many organizations have been slow to adapt their recruitment processes to account for this new reality. Yet, companies that fail to include mobile in their talent acquisition processes will not be able to keep up in an increasingly competitive hiring environment.
“In this new mobile era, the ability for recruiters to conduct key talent acquisition tasks on their tablets or smartphones can bring several efficiencies to the hiring processes, in terms of speeding up candidate evaluation and selection and enabling them to better communicate with applicants,” said Deborah Mason, senior vice president of Global Talent for PageUp People. “By utilizing mobile technology to provide an enhanced candidate experience, clients can, simultaneously, avoid instances in which candidates who are also customers abandon the brand due to a lack of transparency or otherwise poor experience.”
PageUp People solves this problem by offering solutions that facilitate the way employers engage with candidates and conduct key recruiting activities on their mobile devices. With the company’s industry leading mobile talent acquisition solutions, organizations can engage and assess their candidates more effectively, increase their speed of hire and improve the candidate experience. Additional benefits of PageUp People’s mobile capabilities include:
- End-to-end Mobile Solution: Recruiters can conduct the talent acquisition process electronically, including the ability to review resumes and application forms, take notes, update candidate status and view and run reports.
- Enhanced Candidate Experience: Candidates benefit from receiving updates on their progress in the recruitment process in near real time.
- Improved Internal Processes: In addition to improving the experience for candidates, the company itself benefits from streamlined recruiting processes that help to identify and hire qualified candidates in less time.
- Real Time Data Capture: Recruiters can, in real time, access and pass along information gained during the recruitment process directly with the PageUp People system.
- Expert Consulting Services: Organizations benefit from working with PageUp People’s experts to develop a mobile strategy best suited for their individual needs.
“The benefits of utilizing mobile devices in the talent acquisition process are clear; the organizations that fail to include them will find themselves at a serious disadvantage when competing for top talent,” said Karen Cariss, CEO of PageUp People. “With our innovative mobile recruitment solutions and thought leadership in this space, PageUp People helps organizations around the globe to implement the mobile solutions and strategies that will bring greater efficiencies to the way they identify, engage and hire the right-fit candidates who can help them meet their business objectives.”
More information about PageUp People’s mobile solutions and how they improve the talent acquisition process can be found at: http://www.pageuppeople.com/news-item/pageup-people-adds-apply-anywhere-to-talent-management-solution-to-address-increasing-mobile-momentum/