Get special insights from global retail jeweller, Michael Hill on how they have globalised their organisation.Find out how, by aligning their global HR strategy to their corporate strategy, Michael Hill were able to “think global, act local” and drive business success through their people.
- HR’s role in the execution of a globalisation strategy.
- The importance of people, processes and systems in globalising organisations.
- Balancing corporate and local culture when globalising your organisation.
- Going global beyond physical locations.
- The impact of a connected workforce on culture and business strategy.